Two weeks ago, I spent two days watching DIY videos and this week, I finally got to do something like that.

Jean strips!
~ Distressed jeans ~

Finished product! It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to though. I put too much bleach... What a waste of jeans but it was my first try so it's okay. (I just really liked those jeans and they would've made great shorts if  I didn't put too much bleach.)

The second pair of jeans I cut up.

This pair turned out better than the last. This time, I bleached the bottom part. AND I USED THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF BLEACH. No photos of the finished product because I was too lazy.

You Might Also Like